Friday 11 January 2013

Exciting Events: Swingvitation 2013 Teaser Trailer


Here it is! Presenting the official teaser trailer for Swingvitation 2013. I don't know about you but I think I shot out of my seat when I first saw the video. What's a Media student got to do when they see a nicely edited video? 

The video pretty much covered all the highlights that will be happening in Swingvitation 2013 from 25th to 28th April. I've previously written a blogpost on Swingvitation that covers more details on what's happening. The price for the full event pass is $435, and individual workshops are priced at $55. More info for the different party prices are coming soon. 

In the meantime, be sure to practice all the techniques and concepts in West Coast Swing to give yourself an edge for the J&J!

No comments:

Post a Comment