Monday 6 August 2012

Fashion Fiesta: A dress to fly for!

I want this dress badly ;_; It's so vintage, slim fitting, and would look good on a regular day out in Singapore. You won't look overdressed, but it's still good enough for a party if you dress it up, and would especially look good on a West Coast Swing and Lindy Hop dance floor. Dresses that are versatile for day and evening events are the best.

The reviews of the product are pretty good, and it is even stated that the dress has pockets! How practical is that? The dress comes in 6 different patterns, but I'm vying for the red with black polkadots :) I won't hesitate to buy this again since I like shopping online, but I should start saving up again so that I can afford this. Anyway, the picture links to the shopping page on Amazon, if anyone is as interested as I am in buying the dress, you can go ahead and take a look. I've updated the aStore to include this dress under dance apparel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment